Lifelong Learning courses are affordable, fun, fast, convenient, easy to use, and led by an expert instructor. New sessions start monthly and are in six-week formats with lessons released on Wednesday and Friday of each week.
- Comprehensive online course in a convenient six-week format
- Expert instructors lead each course
- Engaging student discussion areas
- New sessions start monthly
- Confirmation of completion awarded with a passing score
Career Training Programs (CTP)
Step 1: Find your course
Step 2: Fill out the “Request Info” form on the course page. Nash CC and Ed2Go will be in touch to get you registered.
Step 3: Register with Nash Community College with this form.
Search for the Career Training program that is right for you using the link on the right-hand side of the page.
Our Career Training Programs are designed by a team of professionals from each respective field who work to provide the student with effective web-based learning experiences.
- Learn in-demand skills recognized by employers
- Many courses prepare students for a national certification
- Start anytime: work at your own pace and complete in 3 to 6 months
- Textbooks and learning materials are included
- Support is offered via phone, email, or live chat 7 days a week
- Expert instructor assistance is provided
- Career Counselors are provided