Career & College Promise Application Deadlines:
Spring: December 1, 2023
Summer: May 3, 2024
Fall: August 2, 2024
Talk to your high school counselor to apply.
Contact a Career Coach listed below if you have any questions.
Earn tuition-free, college credit while in high school!
Nash Community College’s Career and College Promise (CCP) Dual Enrollment Program offers eligible high school students the opportunity to earn employment credentials or college degree credits. Students can also earn dual credit – meeting high school graduation requirements with college courses.
The CCP Program at Nash Community College includes 4 university transfer pathways and 23 Career and Technical Education (CTE) pathways.
- Advertising & Graphic Design
- Automotive Systems – Engine Performance
- Automotive Systems – Brakes and Suspension
- Automotive Systems – Electrical
- Basic Electronics
- Broadcasting and Production Technology
- Business Administration
- Case Management
- Computer Programming
- Criminal Justice
- Early Childhood
- Electrical Wiring
- Emergency Management – Fire Concentration
- Emergency Management
- Hospitality Management
- Industrial Robotics
- Machine Operator
- Machining Maintenance
- Medical Office Administration
- Network Administration
- PC Build and Repair
- Welding Technology