All applicants for financial aid at Nash Community College must:
- Complete “The Free Application For Federal Student Aid” (FAFSA) to receive a “Student Aid Report” which determines eligibility. You can call 1-800-4FED-AID (1-800-433-3243) for assistance with the FASFA application.
- If eligible, add Nash Community College to the FAFSA application. The federal school code for Nash Community College is 008557.
- Complete the NCC Scholarship Application (Optional).
To receive financial aid a student must have a high school diploma from an accredited school or High School Equivalency and must be admitted to Nash Community College.
The Financial Aid Office reserves the right to ask for verification of financial information and uses the standards in the current verification guide of the US Department of Education.
Students should submit all paperwork to the financial aid office based on the following dates:
- Fall Semester – June 1
- Spring Semester – November 15
- Summer Semester – April 1
Financial Aid is awarded on the basis of need and satisfactory academic progress. It is essential to apply early to be given priority consideration for aid since applications will be processed on a first-come, first-served basis.
2022-2023 Financial Aid Forms
- 22-23 Financial Aid Information
- Finish Line Grant Application
- 22-23 Form 1 Loan Confirmation
- 22-23 Form 2 Number in Household for Dependent Student
- 22-23 Form 3 Number in Household for Independent Student
- 22-23 Form 4 Student Tax Transcript
- 22-23 Form 5 Parent Tax Transcript
- 22-23 Form 6 Student Non Filer
- 22-23 Form 7 Parent Non Filer
- 22-23 Form 8 ID Statement
- 22-23 Form 9 ID Statement Signed with Notary
- 22-23 Form 10 Signature Page
- 22-23 Form 11 Bachelors Degree
- 22-23 Form 12 Student and Parent Assets
- 22-23 Form 13 Verification of Dependents
- Satisfactory Academic Progress Appeal Form