Current Tuition and Fees
$76.00 per credit hour in-state
$268.00 per credit hour out-of-state
Plus $5.00 per credit hour (Activity Fee), $6.00 per credit hour (Technology Fee), and $14.00 per semester (Student Security).
The NCC Board of Trustees approved the following fees that help enhance the student experience:
- The Student Activity Fee of $5.00 per credit hour ($35 maximum per semester) fee entitles students to participate in all Student Government Association activities and to have coverage under the College’s Student Accident Insurance Plan.
- The Student Technology Fee of $6.00 per credit hour ($48 maximum per semester) fee entitles students to use the computer labs, the college’s Student Email, and other technology services.
- The CAPS Fee of $14.00 per semester fee is used to address security, safety, and parking needs on campus.
- The Success Fee of $3.00 per semester covers graduation & student related costs such as diplomas, diploma covers, direct ceremony costs, pre & post ceremony receptions, rehearsal costs and other related costs.
Tuition Refund Policies
- A refund shall not be made except under the following circumstances:
- A 100% refund of tuition and fees shall be made if the student officially withdraws prior to the first day of class(es) of the academic semester as noted in the college calendar. Also, a student is eligible for a 100% refund of tuition and fees if the class in which the student is officially registered fails to “make” due to insufficient enrollment.
- A 75% refund of tuition shall be made if the student officially withdraws from the class(es) prior to or on the official 10% point of the semester.
- For classes beginning at times other than the first week (seven calendar days) of the semester, a 100% refund of tuition shall be made if the student officially withdraws from the class prior to the first class meeting. A 75% refund of tuition shall be made if the student officially withdraws from the class prior to or on the 10% point of the class.
- For contact hour classes, use 10 calendar days from the first day of the class(es) as the determination date.
- No refund will be made on such fees as student activity, technology, success, diploma, CAPS, etc.
Net Price Calculator
In accordance with the Higher Education Opportunity Act of 2008 (HEOA), by October 29, 2011, each postsecondary institution that participates in Title IV federal student aid programs must post a net price calculator on its website that uses institutional data to provide estimated net price information to current and prospective students and their families based on a student’s individual circumstances. The net price calculator is required for all Title IV institutions that enroll full-time, first-time degree- or certificate-seeking undergraduate students.