Want to excel in your career but have a roadblock because of the need for additional certifications, training, or an associate's degree?
The Adult Learner Initiative (ALI) at NCC is designed to meet Adult Learners (ages 25-44) where they are and help them meet their full potential in their career while cultivating programs specific to their needs with resources available to nurture them on their path to completion.
Determine Your Path
Take Yourself to the Next Level
- You realized that to excel in your career you need additional training.
- Career progression and opportunities are endless with the right education.
- Become an inspiration to family and friends supporting that this is taking the step to success.
Next steps: NCC offers a list of Continuing Education study programs that fit your career’s mold.
View Continuing Education programs or speak with the Registration Specialist to find the best program for you.
FINISH the Degree
- Completion of a degree or program where you only have 1-3 courses left.
- An academic experience that is built for your unique situation.
- NCC will provide the tools to help you complete the degree that you once thought you didn’t have the time or ability.
View our degree programs.
Then, reach out to our Success coaches if you are a returning NCC student or would like to learn how NCC can help you finish a degree started at another community college.